Iteration 2: tasks up for grabs

Coordinator
May 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Hello everybody,

We're starting up Iteration 2 now.

The list of proposed items can be found here.

Sebastian: Before we start, we might want to consider what refactoring, if any, that should be done in the Android app. You were suggesting some ported features from Honeycomb, that we would benefit from using. If possible, it would be nice to see an example of this in one of our simpler list views. This will help us a lot, especially when we start creating new activities....

I'll just remind you guys about our procedure for grabbing and working with an issue:

1. Let us know in this thread, which issue you intend to work on. (We'll get a chance to comment, design and prioritize) 
  2. When you get "go ahead" in this thread:
    • Assign the issue to yourself.
    • Set issue status to Active.
    • Assign the issue to Iteration 2.
  3. When you're done with the issue:
    • Rebase the code to fix any merge problems locally.
    • Test your feature with merged code.
    • When comitting the code, please include issue number.
    • When code is commited, set issue status to Fixed

Happy hacking!

Coordinator
May 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Edited May 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM

I'm considering to start on 6423. Any comments?

Developer
May 24, 2011 at 12:04 PM

I can do #6698 - Back. But before I start I want to have your opinions for my comment there.

Coordinator
May 24, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Go ahead with that. I'm starting 6423.

Coordinator
May 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM

A couple of (minor) tasks have been added, if anyone would like something to do: 6739 and 6740.

Coordinator
May 29, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Task 6423 is now done! :) As mentioned in the check message, the server now contains the full amount of events which opens up for checking the performance of the app.

On the subject of performance: Is anyone interested in taking a turn on 6593 (performance), maybe done through pair programming with me? It's a pretty vital function. If it's not possible to show every scene with current and two more events in a good way, we should try to think if there's any other way to give the same feature, but maybe in a different kind of browsing... all in all, I feel we need have some discussion on this...

Other tasks that could be nice to have done during iteration 2:

Yep! :)

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2011 at 8:38 AM

I'm grabbing 6444. Any comments before I start?