End of Iteration 1

Coordinator
May 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Guys, it's soon the end of Iteration 1! :) The iteration ends tomorrow according to our plan.

Iteration 1 has been an iteration with focus on getting started and getting ourselves aligned. Nevertheless, we've been refactoring, changing and adding new stuff to the apps and we've gotten a pretty good pace, despite the young age of the project. Pretty cool!

Android
Although the iteration is set to end tomorrow, I don't expect to bake an Android APK for testing until saturday afternoon. So if you're working on something that you want to have finished in Iteration 1 and included in the APK for testing, you have until then to have it done.

Everyone will be able to test the APK. I'll place it online for download and post the URL here in Discussions. And, on the subject of testing, I'd like to mention that Caroline (Carro) has joined our project for doing just that - test out app. :)

iPhone
Could the iPhone guys please follow up on whether there will be anything to test from this iteration? Also, could you maybe write a couple of lines on the prerequisites for people, who might want to help us test? (my sister has volunteered, but she's not really a technical person, so I'd like to know what instructions, if any, she needs to have). Maybe you can place this info in the wiki, for future reference...?

Happy times!

Developer
May 19, 2011 at 8:24 PM

There is not enough content in the iPhone app making it worth testing so I suggest we skip that untill the next iteration ends.

Writing up instructions is a good idea though so we should make sure to have that up by then.

Coordinator
May 19, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Ok!