End of Week status - Sunday 8th May

Coordinator
May 8, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Edited May 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Just a small summary of the last weeks progress from my perspective:

• We had our kickstart meeting - Very nice!
  • Regression tested and solved issue with DB 2011, which is now checked in to the Android code.
  • We now have iPhone competences in our group as well. I'm meeting with Magnus and Daniel the upcoming thursday for at small chat on that.
  • Sent APK based on latest code to Tien.
  • Communicating with the malmö festival people 
    • Whether we can use their logo or not: has still to be decided.
    • If there's any rating / comment system, we can use: They use disqus, so it's not directly open for us to use (I guess because that means we need their api key). There was also no rating system last year. So we have to decide, if that's something we want to persuit.

Please add your progress, if any...

Cheers!

Editor
May 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Opinion:  A rating system is nice, but I don't think it's essential if they haven't implemented it.  Likely, users may not use it if they only have a short time to use the app.  Perhaps I'm underestimating crowdsourcing, but I think that if it isn't available for a long time, you won't get many ratings (kind of like the rating system for apps on Android - it can take several weeks before people even start to rate it).

I've installed the app and will update the interaction map later this week.  Seems like a few things have changed.

Tien