Malmöfestivalen for Android and iPhone 2011
This is the project space for the Malmöfestivalen for Android and iPhone apps. Here we work together to create an awesome mobile experience for the festival visitors! :)
Are you hosting a festival? You are invited to join with your ideas and use the code for your festival too!
2012 DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO GITHUB
Go here to add your awesomeness to the app.
Android - current status of the project
The Malmöfestivalen for Android is stable and released in
. New features are under development.
See all new features to be released for the 2011 festival.
Got a little time over? Help us make some close-to-deadline features, so that we can give the users that little extra.
Android features are:
See full description of 2010 edition with pictures here.
- New in 2011:
- Opens Spotify and Youtube native apps, if installed.
- Browse festival categories (movies, art, fashion etc.) and events in these categories.
- Download updates continuously
- German language added.
- Show current and upcoming events
- Favorites with reminders (never miss your favorite event)
- Sharing event with friends
- Map showing all scenes and GPS-positioning of the user
- Links directly to the Malmöfestival site (malmofestivalen.se)
- Importing favorites from "Ditt program" on malmofestivalen.se
- Languages: Swedish, Danish, English.
As of writing this (March 29th, 2011), should no development will take place, the Android app will have the same look and feel and the same functions as in 2010 - only with new data. But let's hope for more than that! :)
Get the latest release in Android Market
iPhone - current status of the project
The Malmöfestivalen for iPhone is in development.
Current features are:
- iPhone developers
- Windows Phone 7 developers
- Android developers
- (UI) designer - for producing new icon, brush up the layout and colors. Maybe even create some "How to use"-video to put on Youtube.
- 1 .Net developer (back-end).
- Anyone with a useful idea - you don't need to be a developer to join!
Why is this in English?
Here's some background
Some sort of time plan